Thank you for looking into King's Pine Avenue Fish House, as the locale for your upcoming private or semi-private event! During your selection process, please keep in mind that King's Fish House not only offers an unbeatable menu and superb service for your function, but it also does so in an enjoyable, comfortable atmosphere.
At King's Fish House we don't believe in "re-creating" anything. Rather, we believe we have restored a tradition that was lost some time ago - the tradition of the Classic American Neighborhood Seafood Restaurant. We are proud to have set the standard for quality food and exceptional service in our community, while having fun every step of the way!
As you review our facility and menu selections, please keep in mind that not only can we customize our menu to fit your party's needs; but also, we will be happy to help with any and all aspects of the party planning process.
Thanks again for your interest in King's Pine Avenue Fish House ; please rest assured that your event will be an enjoyable experience from start to finish! We look forward to the opportunity of serving you and your guests in our restaurant.
- Guests: 70 (Seating 10): 7 tables.
8 Ft tables
- U-Shape Set-up: min. 9 tables - max. 30 tables.
- Class-room style: 5 tables (seating 4 each) Max. 20Guests
Square Board Room
- Min. 12 people - Max. 35 people
Cocktail Round Tables
- Inside: Max. 3 Rounds of 10 = 30 People
- Outside: Max 2 Rounds of 10 = 50 People
Max, 110 Guests
- 110 Guests (7 tables of 10 inside + 4 tables of 10 outside)
- Recommended: 90 Guests (6 tables of 9 inside + 4 tables of 9 outside)